FAQ - InnoTech Atira
In this section frequently asked questions are answered and some product features are indicated.
Recently asked questions
What are the differences between InnoTech and InnoTech Atira?
In contrast to InnoTech, InnoTech Atira has a clearer, more contemporary and linear design. This clear design line is also shown in the side elements. Similar to InnoTech, InnoTech Atira is based on the Quadro runners.
Are there similar parts for InnoTech and InnoTech Atira?
Yes, there are articles which can be used for InnoTech as well as for InnoTech Atira:
- Quadro runners
- Front connectors
- Rear panels (Attention: Colour is only compatible with silver!)
- Rear panel connectors (Attention: Colour is only compatible with silver!)
Are the InnoFit assembly aids compatible with InnoTech Aitra?
Yes, the known InnoFit assembly aids are largely usable for both InnoTech drawer systems.
- InnoFit 100 (start) = old version can’t be retrofitted
- InnoFit 200 (Pro) = usable without any modifications for both drawer systems
- InnoFit 300 (N) = after an installation of a conversion kit usable for both drawer systems
How are the powder colours of InnoTech Atira defined?
The powder colours are specially designed for InnoTech Atira. Therefore, the specified RAL colors are only approximate values.
- Silver = similar to RAL 9006 white aluminium, glossy
- White = similar to RAL 9003 signal white, glossy
- Anthracite = similar to RAL 9004 signal black, matt
Which material / board reference is used for the base and back panels?
Material for silver:
- Company Pfleiderer: U1115 Platinum grey
- Company Egger: U765 Silver grey
Material for white:
- Company Pfleiderer: W410 White
- Company Egger: W1000 ST9 Premium white
Material for anthracite:
- Company Pfleiderer: U011 Volcanite
- Company Egger: U961 Graphite black